Job Description: TRAC Office Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The Office Administrator shall see to the efficient running of the TRAC Office in daily affairs, at 2, Jalan 5/39, Seksyen 5, 46000 Petaling Jaya. This includes the administration of the apartment belonging to TRAC and the President’s quarters. All administrative and menial staff shall come under the purview of the Office Administrator.
2. The Office Administrator shall coordinate with the respective Conference officers for matters related to the affairs of the running of TRAC. The Office Administrator shall ensure that the Annual Conference publications like the Journal, the periodic TRAC newsletter (Berita TRAC) and the monthly prayer letters are published and sent out on time to all TRAC churches.
3. The Office Administrator shall liaise with the Financial Officers of TRAC and AEC office to ensure that all claims to and expenses of TRAC are paid promptly. The Office Administrator is responsible and must maintain proper accounting of office petty cash. The Office Administrator shall assist where necessary in facilitating the financial aspects of the organization of retreats, camps and courses run by TRAC and its Boards.
4. The Office Administrator shall maintain the personnel records of all staff in the TRAC headquarters. This shall include annual leave, medical leave and hospitalization records. He/She shall maintain confidentiality at all times.
5. The Office Administrator shall be responsible for office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment, furniture and fittings and the buildings.
6. The Office Administrator shall assist the ICM Director and Youth Director in administrative work when called upon.
7. Other duties: The Office Administrator may be called upon by the President to oversee or assist in any other tasks not listed above as deemed necessary for the efficient functioning of the TRAC office and its ministry.
Working hours: 8am to 5pm. Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break. May have to work on other days when required.
Benefits: Other than monthly salary, contributions will be made to EPF and Socso. Eligible to participate in Group Life and Hospitalization plan. Eligibility to participate in the Plan shall be subject to the criteria, terms and conditions of the Insurer. Benefits shall be in accordance with all terms and conditions of the Plan.
Slider by webdesign